These Standard Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to all orders of Goods from Styleline House Pty Ltd ACN 609 830 471(Styleline House, we, us, our or Company). These Terms together with your order form a contract for the sale of the Goods. We will not be bound by any terms and conditions included in any purchase order, sales confirmation or other document or communication from the Client.
In these terms and conditions:
(a) "Client" (or "you", "your") means any person to whom we supply Goods under these Terms. (b) "ACL" or "Australian Consumer Law" means the Australian Consumer Law in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). (c) "DIY" means Client orders where the Client will provide the measurements and handle installation of the Goods. (d) "Goods" means all products and goods supplied by Into Blinds. (e) "Personal Property Securities Register", "Purchase Moneys Security Interest", "Security Agreement" and "Security Interest" each have the meanings given in the PPSA. (f) "PPSA" means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009. (g) "Quote" means the quote we provide to you setting out the cost and description of the Goods.
2. Orders and Goods
2.1 All orders must be in writing and accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the price unless we otherwise agree. We may in our discretion accept or reject any orders.
2.2 There may be some colour variations in the Goods if they are blinds made from timber, aluminium or PVC. Likewise, separate orders, or blinds bought at different times, may have a variation in colour. Colours, patterns and weaves on our website are a guide only and small variations can occur.
2.3 From time to time our Goods may not be available in the colours you select. If this occurs and we are unable to fill an order, we will advise the Client as soon as we are notified. The Client may then: (a) choose another colour; (b) wait for the stock to come in; or (c) choose another colour from a different fabric range and pay the difference in price if it is a higher fabric quality.
2.4 You are responsible to ensure that all existing windows coverings are removed prior to installation, or a $10 per window charge will apply for removal.
2.5 You are responsible to ensure that all furniture and items are removed that are blocking access to the windows within two meters around the area of the installation, prior to installation. Styleline House accepts no responsibility for any damages to items left within the three meters access area. Your blinds may not be able to be installed if items are not removed from the two meters access area and you will need to make another installation appointment.
2.6 If you are not present at the check measure, the company can proceed with the order based on previous commitments and appointment confirmation.
3. Price and Payment
3.1 The price for the Goods will be as per our price list or your Quote as at the date of order. We may change the price for Goods at any time.
3.2 We will invoice you for the deposit amount following receipt of your order. We will invoice for the balance of the price of Goods once your Goods are ready for delivery.
3.3 Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment for the Goods (less any deposit paid) must be made on the date install the Goods.
3.4 If the Client fails to pay in accordance with this clause, the Company may charge interest at 10% per annum, calculated monthly, on all overdue invoices, which shall be added monthly to your account. If we incur any legal, enforcement or other expenses in obtaining payment from a Client, the Client must reimburse those expenses.
3.5 Final balance is payable when the installation is pre booked and confirmed, final payment is required by credit card. All goods remain the property of Styleline House Pty Ltd until paid in full.
4. Changes, Cancellations, Returns
4.1 You may change or Cancel your order within 24 hours, of making payment of the deposit, Orders may not be cancelled or changed after this time as all manufactured products supplied by Styleline House are made to order to suit an individual customer’s specific requirements.
These products are not ‘Off the Shelf’ goods and cannot be returned to stock and re-sold and as such cancellation of orders, changes to orders and refunds will not be permitted as far as the Australian Consumer Law allows
4.2 If the Client claims that any Goods sold or services supplied by the Company are faulty or defective, or disputes the invoices the Company has issued, the Client must notify their reasons in writing to the Company within 14 days of the invoice date or the date of delivery (whichever is applicable), failing which the Client loses any right to dispute the quality of quantum of the Goods or services (unless the Goods are the subject of an express warranty or a consumer guarantee applies under the Australian Consumer Law).
4.3 We will charge a $80.00 service fee to attend a Client's premises to inspect Goods that are the subject of a warranty claim. If the issue is covered under an Styleline House warranty or a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, the service fee will be refunded. If the issue is not covered under Styleline House warranty or a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, the service fee will not be refunded and the Client will also be required to pay the costs of labour and parts.
4.4 We will charge a $80.00 cancellation fee if you cancel a booked installation on the booked date.
Product - Delivery Time
Express Roller Blinds & Venetians - 2 Week
Roller Blinds, Venetians - 3 weeks
Panel Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Blinds, Zebra Blinds, Vertical Sheers, Vera Shades - 3-5 Weeks
Curtains - 3-4 weeks
Plantation Shutters - 8-10 Weeks
Outdoor Blinds - 6 weeks
6.Warranties and Limit of Liability
6.1 Styleline House offers warranties on our blinds, plantation shutters, outdoor blinds, Lourve Roofs
• Roller Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Vertical Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Venetian Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Roman Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Panel Glide Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Honeycomb Blinds (3 Years Warranty)
• Zebra Blinds (2 Year Warranty)
• Vertical Sheers (3 Years Warranty)
• Vera Shades (3 Years Warranty)
• Curtains (3 Years Warranty)
• Plantation Shutter (5 Years Warranty)
• Outdoor Blinds (5 Years Warranty)
• Lourve Roofs (10 Years Warranty)
Warranty will cover the following:
• Defects in materials & parts
• Puckering of the material
• Manufacturing Faults
• All Parts & Labor will be covered
Warranty does not cover the following after the first three months:
• Wear and Tear of the Blinds
• Miss-Treatment of the Blinds
• Holes in the material
• Runs in the material
• Fraying of material
Things you should know
• There will be gaps between the edge of your Blinds and your architraves, if your blinds are mounted on the inside on the window frame, meet in the corner, or butt together.
• There may be some color variations in your Blinds if they are made from Timber, Aluminum or PVC
• All our Blinds are perfectly square, though your windows may not be. Your Blinds may not always sit straight or perfectly flat if this is the case
• If you roll your Blinds up and down gently, this will help for the long term life of your Blinds
• It is Government Law to have child safety locks installed with your blinds. All of Blinds installations are installed with child safety locks
• Various materials may shrink and expand, depending on the weather conditions
• We don't warrant Architraves. If the Blind comes away from your wall, the customer is liable as this is a builder issue
• Separate Orders, or blinds bought at different times, may have a variation in color
• Blinds under 600mm do not always track properly and won't be covered by warranty
• There will be NO WARRANTY on Romans if installed into plaster (Plaster is the makeup of a house. It will in-dent and sag)
• We strongly advice Roller Blinds on Doors where the blind is fixed as it only takes up small amount of the door and is much more durable
• The warranty will only be accepted on your Blinds, if you have paid for your Order pay in full